14 Day Keto Meal Plan : Day 14 : Breakfast
Jills cheese-crusted keto omelet
Jill’s cheese-crusted keto omelet
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp butter or coconut oil optional
- 3 oz. ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 2 mushrooms sliced
- 2 1¼ oz. cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup ½ oz. baby spinach
- 2 tbsp cream cheese optional
- 1 oz. deli turkey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan. Spread out the cheese in an even layer in the pan, so it covers the entire bottom. Fry on medium heat until bubbly.
- Carefully pour the egg mixture over the cheese and lower the heat. Cook for a few minutes without stirring.
- Fill one half with mushrooms, tomatoes, baby spinach, cream cheese, turkey and oregano. Fry for a few minutes more.
- When the egg mixture starts to set (it can still be quite loose on top, but not too loose), turn the empty half over the topping side, forming a crescent. Fry for a few more minutes and enjoy!
There are an infinite number of ways to vary the filling, here are a few suggestions: mozzarella and pesto
taco mince and avocado
smoked salmon, cream cheese and baby spinach
tuna, mayonnaise and scallions