Beginners 28 Day Challenge : Day 1
Do the four rotations of the following three exercises.
- Stand with your feet together, arms fully extended with your hands by your sides. This is the start position.
- Bend your knees slightly then straighten and push through the balls of your feet while straightening your your knees to jump up spreading your legs to wider than hip width apart.
- As you do so, raise both arms out and up in a smooth arc until your hands meet above your head.
- As you return to the ground, bring your feet together and your hands back to your sides with your arms fully extended.
- Continue without pause for 30 seconds.
- Place your feet at shoulder width apart while keeping your chest up and your abdominals braced.
- Begin the movement by swinging your arms up towards your shoulders. At the same time, bend at the knees and drive your hips back like you’re sitting in a chair.
- Once your upper thighs are parallel with the ground, pause, then drive your hips forward to return to the starting position.
- Continue without pause for 30 seconds
- Get into a face-down position on the floor supporting your upper body on your forearms. Your elbows should be bent at 90 degrees.
- Extend your legs straight out behind you, supporting them on your toes and the balls of your feet.
- Keep your body in a straight line by tightening your abdominal and oblique muscles.
- Hold for 30 Seconds
The following to be completed at the direction of your trainer or your dominant, if you are training solo then you will do all of these exercises.
Today you will start off with a small anal plug. You will wear it while you do your exercises.
If you completed your exercises before seeing this, that is ok you can just do it again.
Do 30 Shallow
Edge continually for 30 minutes. You should workout while on edge.